Cyber Software Engineer II
GreenBadgers is seeking a Junior Cyber Software Engineer for one of our clients. You will be part of a dynamic group of cyber professionals dedicated to developing and maintaining software based applications and systems in support of the client’s virtual mission. The candidate shall design, develop, document, tests and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Develop and maintain software development architecture and make recommendations for improvements. Conduct code review and diagnosis technical issues reported. Conduct applied research in the areas of current and emerging computer technology for the purpose of integrating new technological advances into the customer’s virtual mission areas.
The successful candidate must excel in team-based environments and be comfortable communicating with other mission stakeholders, employees, and sub-contractors. The customer will require 24/7/365 support within the metropolitan area. An active TS/SCI with FS polygraph is required.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering or other related discipline and 2+ years of overall experience. – Current TS/SCI with Polygraph;
- Knowledge of designing , installing, configuring and testing both hardware and software.
- Ability to work and support a 24/7/365 center.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to learn and use customer software and tools.
- Proven knowledge of computer hardware/software and strong understanding of computer Networks/internet communications methods.
- Familiar with hands-on programming work using,C, C#, C++, Python, Perl, Java, Ruby, SQL, Visual basic and object oriented programming.
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required. Competitive compensation package.