R&D Systems Engineer
GreenBadgers is seeking a motivated individual who will provide system engineering in the development of system concepts in space for one of our clients. You will join an elite team performing applied R&D to transform ideas into demonstration flight systems.
- Providing direct, on-site support for a research and development office within the Intelligence Community.
- Providing system engineering support in the execution of customer programs and initiatives including program planning, identification of risk and coordination of risk mitigation activities to ensure mission success.
- Leading and performing in-depth technical analysis of various technology concept proposals through modeling and simulation of these new concepts to provide mission utility analysis, architecture and system comparisons, technical feasibility and risk, and cost estimations
- Interacting with customer leadership to provide independent and direct assistance in the development of strategic plans, acquisition strategies, systems analysis, requirements, processes and products.
- Identifying promising advanced technologies and the development of technology roadmaps that encompass activities across the IC and DoD communities.
- Leading Aerospace support to customer projects conducting tailored mission assurance and in-depth technical analysis
- Bachelor degree in engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, or computer science with a minimum 6 years of increasingly responsible and related experience in space systems development.
- Significant experience in systems architecting, engineering and analysis, systems analysis, and space systems development.
- Ability to work closely with senior government management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems engineering processes, project management, risk management and standards and practices.
- Applicant must be pro-active with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- An advanced degree in engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, or computer science is strongly preferred
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph