Software Engineer II
GreenBadgers is looking for Mid-level Software Engineers to provide cutting edge to one of our clients.
The Software Engineer will work within an Agile development team to design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy COTS components. The Software Engineer will assist in the installation, maintenance, and deployment of the COTS product, making configuration changes as needed. The Software Engineer will interface with the infrastructure teams during upgrades or troubleshooting. A successful candidate will work with new and existing customers to ensure authentication and identity propagation requirements are satisfied. The individual will provide ad hoc support to project-related activities as needed and tasked by management, and will work with project management to prioritize multiple customer stories and tasking when conflicts arise.
- Minimum of one year demonstrated on-the-job experience with Ping Federate Secure Token Service (STS) to include creating Web SSO, WS-Trust, and WS-Fed connections between STS and customer applications, and providing customer support to ensure customer applications are able to interface with STS.
- Minimum of one year demonstrated on-the-job experience with SAML secure token.
- Minimum of five years demonstrated on-the-job with J2EE design and Java Development using an n-layered architecture.
- Minimum of five years demonstrated on-the-job experience building web applications and web services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with XML, Tomcat, Linux, the Spring Framework, and PKI certificates.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with development in an Agile environment.
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph