GreenBadgers is looking for Software Systems Engineers with Amazon Web Services experience in Northern Virginia. All candidates must posses active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Apply best software engineering principles and agile engineering methodologies to research, design, develop, and modify application software.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer and system requirements into total system solutions while understanding technical, schedule, and cost constraints and strategic direction.
- Conduct unit, integration, and system level test on all software and procedures.
- Collaborate with team members and participate in peer reviews with fellow developers to discuss best methods of software development design and implementation.
- Communicate openly with the engineering, requirements and test team members.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of software development experience required.
- AWS/Cloud environment
- Ability to work within a team environment or individually, as needed.
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and customers.
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required. Competitive compensation package.
*Make sure to reference what position you are interested in so we can better prepare for our first meeting.